This is us! Hi! my name is Nikki Lynn. Hubby and I met over 21 years ago while stationed in Germany, serving in the United States Army. We’ve been together ever since …. since the first kiss that is. 🙂 We are now a family of 5, living our dream of being on a homestead and working hard to have a self-sustaining farm. Although we have a grown child and 2 still at home, we work hard to show our love of the Lord through all we do. We work hard daily on the farm which is something we absolutely love. Gardening, cooking, preserving food, sewing and DIY/crafting projects, sewing and making things for our home, old farmhouse decor in our modern farmhouse, home renovating/refreshing, homeschooling and traveling history lovers ………. these are just a few of the things that describe us.
A few fun facts about me:
- I grew up on the outskirts of a major city (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.)
- As a kid myself, I do not really remember any animals other than a dog here or there.
- I had no experience with farming until we moved to Central Oklahoma.
- I graduated from a public school and continued on with my college degree after serving 4 years in the United States Army.
- I am a Paralegal by trade, although I earned a scholarship out of high school to become an interior designer.
- I love to cook and clean.
- I was not an early believer and wasn’t truly saved until Christmas 2015.
- I’m a first-generation American and very proud to be in this country! God bless the U.S.A.